• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. sscobalt93

bad effects of amalgam removal

I havent had any amalgams in for probably 8 years now. So I am ready to chelate, it's just my stomach is a mess. And I know with chelation you move metals around. So I want to make sure my gut is strong enough for it
  2. sscobalt93

bad effects of amalgam removal

Would you recommend getting the gut functioning better before chelation? I had at least 2 amalgams in my life time. They were all when I was a kid. I may of had 4. It's hard to remember. I have DMSA to start, but I read somewhere to get the gut functioning better before chelation. I am currently...
  3. sscobalt93

Clostridium Butyricum - A Game Changer?

The best GABA producers are Lactobacillus brevis and Bifidobacterium dentium http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22612585
  4. sscobalt93

I think I am going to add the CB later on down the line. Right now I am double dosing prescript assist. I am then going to add in S boulardii. After that I will add in the CB i think the CB is too strong for me right now. I also found another SBO that a lot of people do not seem to know about...
  5. sscobalt93

I think the best way to get c butyricum up is through resistant starch
  6. sscobalt93

I highly recommend it. I would take 1/2 a cap at night time, do it for a week. Then 1 cap for a week then 2 caps. 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I think it was knocking out ammonia producing gut bacteria. My last stool test(which was last year) showed an overgrowth of klebsiella pneumonaie...
  7. sscobalt93

Im not sure if it was a techincal food allergy, but I would get very brain fogged after eating anything and so tired. After taking the prescript assist for 3 weeks almost all of that is gone. I am thinking about just dropping the C butyr for right now and take the prescript assist for 3 months...
  8. sscobalt93

Since taking this probiotic my stools have turned yellow and I have a slightly coated tongue. Any thoughts on this?
  9. sscobalt93

@JPV from my understanding talc powder cannot be called asbestos free because it still contains a very tiny amount .002% (not much, just clarifying) but what about the studies that show talc powder causing ovarian cancer? I'm still going to use the product as I am already having better results...
  10. sscobalt93

@adreno Are you concerned about the Talc that is in the tablets? Isn't Talc cancerous? I just got my tablets today and didn't notice the ingredients until now.
  11. sscobalt93

I'm interested in this a boulardii overgrowth...where you taking florist or at the time? If so that could so up as an 'overgrowth' on a stool test I would imagine since it's not a human strain of yeast
  12. sscobalt93

I'm thinking the trouble breathing is a sinus infection that I've had for a while. I used to have clogged sinuses with mucus that I could never clear but it seems to have reversed to my lungs. I'm taking some stuff to clear it out which seems to be helping, but if I don't improve by Saturday I'm...
  13. sscobalt93

I am thinking about stopping the PA i am having trouble breathing. I think it may have caused it. Althought it has eliminated all my food allergies so far I'm going to stop it am wait for the CB to get in
  14. sscobalt93

Any updates? I currently have this on order. I am on prescript assist right now and it has made a world of difference with my digestion, but I want to try something else after this bottle. I feel like it's better to change things up. I also have AOR probiotic-3 but I am afraid to take it because...
  15. sscobalt93

Perfect Health Diet

I dont seem to understand you @oceanwild I take these because most of them are needed for methylation process. The Samento, Burbur, sodium alginate are for different things. Samento/Burbur are antimicrobials and Sodium alginate is a fiber that binds tightly to toxins in the gut. Its the...
  16. sscobalt93

Perfect Health Diet

Was this directed towards me? I do take supplements but not 5-HTP. I take: Thorn Research B-Complex #12 Methyl b12 Prescript Assist probiotic Digestive Enzymes Zinc Molybdenum Royal Jelly Sodium Alginate Vitamin E Selenium Samnento Burbur
  17. sscobalt93

Perfect Health Diet

@oceanwild I eat all my fruits in the morning and eat my complex carbs/fats/proteins for lunch and dinner. The fruits are very cleansing in the morning and from what I have read that's the best time to eat them because your stomach is empty and fruits go right through the stomach and into the...
  18. sscobalt93

Low WBC High EBV Lyme Positive

I read that as well. I may not have Lyme, but I have some type of infection. Band 23 IgM is pretty specific for lyme though. I will continue on Samento though just because it is an immune booster and with my WBC dropping it may be of some benefit.
  19. sscobalt93

I am Really Anxious about Methylation.

Are you only working on methylation right now? I think another good thing to do would be to start getting on a detox regimen. Once I started detoxing everything started to improve. If you have access to a sauna I highly recommend it and so does Dr. Ben Lynch. This was my awakening to getting...
  20. sscobalt93

Going slow on Molybdenum-Did You?

@Misfit Toy The same thing happened to me at first. Things got better. I was able to quickly go up to 2000mcg per day. Just be cautious though because now I can't take hydroxy. I can however now tolerate methylb12 and methylfolate. I am only at 250 mcg per day though. I am going low and slow...
  21. sscobalt93

Do you think appropriate vaccines could prevent ME/CFS/SEID

now this is my last post. I need to focus my energy on healing. Not trying to prove people wrong.
  22. sscobalt93

Vaccination and autoimmunity-'vaccinosis': a dangerous liaison? "The question of a connection between vaccination and autoimmune illness (or phenomena) is surrounded by controversy. A heated debate is going on regarding the causality between vaccines, such as measles and anti-hepatitis B virus...
  23. sscobalt93

@Hip you're making this sound like I am stupid. Stop that. Just because there are no studies to show that it has caused issues I can still believe that it's not good for us. And Mercury doesn't just go in and out without being absorbed. Regardless of the type of mercury. If that was the case why...
  24. sscobalt93

Going slow on Molybdenum-Did You?

Crazily enough when I started the lysine is when I broke put in my first ever cold sore! Not too happy about that. @Tammy I think the reason we get tired in lysine is because it inhibits arginine. Which decreases NO production. I have since stopped the lysine as I don't think ut s helping too...
  25. sscobalt93

Scary situation

Dang! You would think that since the CDC is involved they woulfbhave already of gotten the results for the TB test though..
  26. sscobalt93

Tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) deficiency in CFS and the connection to folate metabolism

I don't take any b vitamins other than folate and b12. From what I understand its b2 that gives off the yellow color. As far as chlorine goes I do not use cholornated water. The only time I am in contact with chlorine is at my gym in the showers/walking to the sauna. I also use it to wash my...
  27. sscobalt93

I'm not ignorant on what the fillers do to the body. Have you ever even read the packing insert to a vaccine? If so then you should agree these fillers are harmful and should not be added to the ingredients
  28. sscobalt93

Scary situation

@GONZ0hunter - That's good news! I try to find the positive in the negative. Hopefully she's healthy enough it doesn't even effect her. Any update on the situation?
  29. sscobalt93

Scary situation

I'm sorry I am new here. I didn't know that. Im glad you're here though :) and is your sister immune compromised? Hopefully not!
  30. sscobalt93

@Hip it's rude because I have an opinion on the subject that differ's from yours? Regardless of the scientific data? Man, what a world we live in.