• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

TIRED,TIRED,TIRED

I tested positive for Lyme in the past but not reactived.
  2. T

TIRED,TIRED,TIRED

Sorry you are going through this. I feel like just not taking anything and see what happens. In stead of getting my hopes up for nothing. Sorry having a pity party. LOL. I wish the best to you.
  3. T

TIRED,TIRED,TIRED

I was told it would be a year. But like I said I have had so many Drs tell me different things. I was also put on steroids and I felt good for about the first 4 months. Then I ended up at the hospital BP 185/125 and my BP is usually 100/70. It was not good.
  4. T

TIRED,TIRED,TIRED

Thanks for the info!!! Now what I am sick of Drs one tells you one thing another tells you something different.
  5. T

TIRED,TIRED,TIRED

No but I was told it would take a year or longer. So after the year I got retested and my levels were higher than the first time.
  6. T

TIRED,TIRED,TIRED

I took Famciclovir for over a year 500 mg 3 a day. My reactived EBV,CMV, HHV6,HHV7 HAS NOT IMPROVED. I have been taking Valacyclovir 1GM 3 a day for a week. Can't hardly stay awake feel like I got ran over by who knows what!!!! Extreme headache,sore throat, hard to breathe. Has anyone else had...