• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. The Lady of Shalott

Tulsi TeaSacred Basil/BE CAREFUL OF IT!!!!

I know this thread is from ages ago but I also want to say how absolutely bl**dy awful I feel from Holy Basil too. I took some powdered Holy Basil just two days ago and I've felt extremely irritable since and losing my temper very easily; a bit like severe PMT. I tried it due to Cort's new...
  2. The Lady of Shalott

New Video on ME/cfs - "The Signature"

Your work is wonderful. I'm very pleased to have found your channel. It's all very well done and I love your soundtracks/music choices.
  3. The Lady of Shalott

Immuno Globulin IV

Hello Zach, please will you share with us what underlying neuromuscular autoimmune disease you were eventually diagnosed with after your years of M.E misdiagnosis? I think it would be very helpful for newly diagnosed M.E patients who might visit the forum, as well as long-term M.E'ers, to see...