• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Comment by 'genni' in 'magic of b12 (plus.....shingles)'

Enjoyed your humour! :) Can you share the strenght of your Methyl B 12 supplement? Just curious because I am restarting a family member on B 12 after a 3 month break.
  2. G

Burning when urinating

Do you have D Ribose? I think it's as effective on UTI's as antibiotics. Something about the bacteria attracted to this 'sugar" releasing it from UT and thereby flushed down the loo.
  3. G

Diatomaceous earth - who has used it, and with what results?

Have just started my 18yo on 1/4 tsp / day. She's feeling lousy, tired, fibro ache etc. etc. How many more days on this dose before she will start to feel improvement? Is DE a cure for CFS or more specifically, Is there a cure for CFS? What have the long term benefits been for you? Three years...