• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. dentalcfs

HHV-6 and PARVOVIRUS B19 reactivation?

The last page of the culture results. PR won't let me attach more than 8 pictures o_O
  2. dentalcfs

HHV-6 and PARVOVIRUS B19 reactivation?

Hi guys, A bit update on my buddy here: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/posting-behalf-of-my-buddy.38684/ So since January 2015, started getting sore throat and a bit fever, with culture results in strep, so the doctors prescribed ABX. Got better during ABX, but always came...
  3. dentalcfs

Let's Talk About Stool... If You Can Bear :P

Looking at the thread title I was expecting something gross being posted. Unfortunately I was dissapointed. I've taken all my stool pictures in the toilet since February, with 35mm lens on an APS-C camera. Started doing it just prior the candida diagnosis. And no, candida are microscopic so...
  4. dentalcfs

Are Infections Just a Trigger of ME/CFS, or an Ongoing Cause of ME/CFS?

I believe this explains partial case of CFS. However, there are case where untreated Malaria progressed to CFS. And I think it may not happen with overreacting immune system. I believe for that Malaria case, either underreactive or normal immune response is involved. It's just untreated...
  5. dentalcfs

DMG - immune system modulator

Interesting finding. I had Echinacea tablets but haven't tried it, worried that it may disturb the recovery. I'll try the taking the Echinacea first before the DMG.
  6. dentalcfs

My recovery story

Hi Ian, nice to know you. I think I had a bit of similar issue over here: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/new-member-here-was-it-cfs.37918/ About the area of your cavitation, is it on the wisdom tooth area? My experience says only wisdom teeth area or probably 2nd molar...