• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Input on my 23andme results? What should I do next..

Thank you! Yes I agree that about COMT and methyl donors because I recently started a fairly small dose of methyl b12 and methylfolate and seem to have no problems at all. However, I also have always been very sensitive to caffeine and even though I don't drink any caffeine anymore, when I used...
  2. M

Yes I have been researching all these SNP's the last 6 months or so, and I guess I am still a bit overwhelmed/confused and don't fully understand them and their relation to one another and thought maybe someone here would be able to explain it in a way that makes sense to me :) I also have been...
  3. M

Here are my 23andme results on my methylation profile as ran through GG. I have done some functional testing (4-point saliva cortisol, UAA, UTM/UEE, comprehensive stool test) and I have been piecing together my own treatment over the last few months since I got my results. I have recently found...