• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

ARA-290 / Cibinetide to treat SFN/POTS + modulate Innate Immune Response

Anyone have a source for this in Australia?
  2. K

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS. Great improvement by diet change

I eat probably 80 percent vegetables and fruit. The rest is beef chicken pork and fish. Also gluten free bread and occasionally cheese which doesn’t seem to be causing an issue. So it seems the problem was mostly due to gluten and dairy. It’s still hard to get my head around how much of a...
  3. K

@Hip yes I now feel much better after cutting out gluten, dairy and sticking as close as possible to eating only vegetables, fruit and small amounts of meat. my meals are repetitive and difficult to stick to at the beginning but it doesn’t really bother me eating this way now. Meals consist...
  4. K

@Judee yes unfortunately it won’t work for everyone, but id bet there would be more than a few on this site that it would make a significant difference for the diet that works for me, won’t necessarily be exactly the same as the one that works for others. I didn’t notice that food made me feel...
  5. K

What effect has the diet had on your cfs symptoms @gbells
  6. K

After almost 25 wasted years of CFS I have found something that if is not a complete cure, it is an enormous improvement. Words cannot describe the difference in how I feel. many will probably read this and dismiss it, just as I didmultiple times over the years. How i wish I could have those...
  7. K

Enteroviruses - revisited

@WantedAlive i had my doc request it and shipped the sample to ARUP lab in the US
  8. K

HARD HBOT THERAPY

I’ve heard elsewhere that it’s suggested to do around 50 dives in one block
  9. K

HARD HBOT THERAPY

@anne_likes_red how many 5-7day courses did you do in total and over what time span?
  10. K

HARD HBOT THERAPY

Does anyone have any experience with hard HBOT therapy? meaning HBOT treatment inside a hard chamber that can give a pressure above the 1.3 that soft HBOT chambers can provide. Higher pressures are apparently more beneficial Here is one relevant study...
  11. K

Dr David Tuller: An Australian Radio Interview with Melbourne’s Dr Mark Guthridge

Does anyone know if dr Guthridge still has cfs symptoms? If not, what treatment put him in remission? also, an update from his Twitter account
  12. K

Abilify- Stanford Clinic Patients

Some people get improvements and even sometimes remission from cfs with antidepressants, even though the don’t feel depressed. Maybe it’s because of a similar mechanism I myself have gotten good results from paroxetine and parnate, but strangely not from 20 or so other antidepressants that I’ve...
  13. K

Do you have an online pharmacy that doesn’t require a prescription?
  14. K

Anyone know of a reliable online pharmacy for abilify?
  15. K

Incredible improvements with Helminthic Therapy

what does HDC and NA stand for please
  16. K

PEM cut in half from veggies and meat

@HABS93 what are the ingredients and quantitys of your smoothies?
  17. K

How to create more stomach acid?

Thanks @Richard7 what foods does your diet consist of?
  18. K

How to create more stomach acid?

@Richard7 do you know if mutaflor can be grown using the capsules? how many capsules to how much soy milk?
  19. K

Oxford peptides.

@Seven7 what is the best thing?
  20. K

Oxford peptides.

@Seven7 are you still using the peptides? have the improvements continued?
  21. K

Peptides - using and dosages

@stefanosstef i seen a post of yours from last year saying that there were rare reports of BPC-157 causing dopamine and anhedonia problems. i take it that since then, you have heard more accounts of this happening? is there somewhere online where you have seen these accounts? i looked and...
  22. K

Thymosin Alpha 1

@Learner1 which brand of resveretrol and what symptoms did it improve please?
  23. K

Cheney on Growth Hormone

@amaru7 what we’re your results?
  24. K

Atorvastatin -- Could It Work For Anyone Else?

@Abdallah what dose were/are you taking?
  25. K

NAD IV Infusion therapy?

@confetti11 which Brand nasal spray do you use?
  26. K

Video Dr. Byron Hyde - Enterovirus theory?

for anyone thinking of ordering the interferon suppositories, this company advised they would not take orders until the postage times are back to normal. so they look to be reliable. wmmedicalsupply.com
  27. K

Finally Found a Treatment...Can Anyone Please Explain This?

@Swim15 what dose of cabergoline are you taking? do you have an online source?
  28. K

Cardarine, ITPP, BPC, and Others

globalheadshop.com Are also offering to sell MDMA (ecstasy) so may not be reliable is this the same product? https://au.iherb.com/pr/Protocol-for-Life-Balance-Myo-Inositol-Powder-1-lb-454-g/81745#reviews