• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. O

Sleep and the drugs that stop working

I am wondering has anyone take the 5htp to increase the quality of sleeping ?
  2. O

Feeling better after stopping supplement

well. stop take the supplements may good for u. eat the nature food that contains variety nutrition
  3. O

Has anyone cured lifelong anxiety depression and ocd

have u ever try the supplement 5-HTP It works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.
  4. O

Perfect Health Diet

wow. you take the supplements a lot. r u take just part of it or ?
  5. O

Perfect Health Diet

cheers. do u take any supplements? like 5htp? or something else?
  6. O

Perfect Health Diet

I am wondering what is ur diet plan. and for me. eat fruit at afternoon. and eat very less for dinner. if I dont feel sleep well. I may take a supps for a good sleep . cheers .
  7. O

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

do a massage, and drop and mix the cinnamon oil with the essential oil. it is an anti-inflammatory substance, so it helps in removing stiffness of the muscles and joints. Cinnamon is also recommended for arthritis, and it is known to help in removing headaches that are caused by colds.