• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ohallboyz

What weird, medically vague symptoms other than your fatigue do you have (pressure, vibrating, etc)

@AlmostEasy , At the time I had CFS & parathesia and was just diagnosed hypothyroid (sort of). That was in May of this year. A month later I was diagnosed with Lyme and in October diagnosed with Mold Illness. I have done 23andme, are you referring to markers for MS in the genetic data? The...
  2. ohallboyz

What weird, medically vague symptoms other than your fatigue do you have (pressure, vibrating, etc)

I saw a really great neurologist and I described all my symptoms to her (and at the time had just been diagnosed with hypothyroid). But one of the symptoms I described was that feeling of having a complete block in my brain. She did an MRI just to rule out MS, because at the time that is what...
  3. ohallboyz

When did your neurological symptoms start?

Mine started almost immediately at the onset of the virus, which included swollen glands and a general feeling of being not well. The first neuro symptom was sound sensitivity.