• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

Thymosin Alpha 1

Hi Did you find a supplier for Thymosin alpha 1?
  2. W

Sleeping! (calcium/magnesium ratio - hair analysis) (and no drugs)

This is VERY interesting did the analysis lab tell you how to correct the calcium mag imbalance?
  3. W

How to Stop taking Ambien

Thanks. I have both CBD oil (Endoca, 5 mg per drop) and THC RSO oil straight and made into a tincture. The cannabis strain was CBD crew (10% thc. 10% cbd).
  4. W

Exactly what were the high doses?
  5. W

Can you tell me what dose and what cannabis product you take for sleep or what you would recommend during withdrawal from Zoplicone?
  6. W

Yes I have both CBD and THC/CBD oil. Use CBD during the day but not tried either for sleep. What do you rescommend? THC usually goes to my head and I worry that it will keep me awake! I have CBD crew plant made into RSO oil.
  7. W

I am on 5.8 mg of Ambien. Probably could cold turkey but am pretty sure I wouldn't sleep. What was the taper sequence?
  8. W

Hi All, I have to stop Ambien (zoplicone). Been on it a year. I am worried about the insomnia that is going to follow. Cold turkey may be a shorter helln than cutting dose slowly over weeks. Has anyone had experience with this, advice, besides herbs, which never have helped with insomnia, if I...
  9. W

Where to purchase GcMAF

What is your opinion on the Bravo yogurt?
  10. W

Where to purchase GcMAF

Very interested in trying this cream. Can someone recommend the best brand and where to get? Does anyone also know if the Bravo yogurt works on any level, e.g digestion? What about Rerum? Expensive but for how long would one be expected to take it?