• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

9 Doctors and No Concrete Diagnosis

He didn't actually prescribe it. He told me it was okay to take every day to alleviate the soreness I had felt after exercising. It seems like my body is chroniclly inflamed. Ibuprofen helps.
  2. T

Who tested you for Lyme through Igenex? Which doctor?
  3. T

No, I never hurt myself once. My shoulders feel normal. I can't lift weights at all due to the malaise I feel hours after I lift. The bite I had was by a barracuda fish, not a snake. This was years ago so I don't think it had any effect on me now. It's a bacteria ridden fish which is why I...
  4. T

It sucks because I've looked far and wide to see if Dr. Shoemaker's protocol has been successful. There hasn't been many testimonials that didn't sound generic. I've reached out to them and have gotten no response. I have had so many tests run that I don't even know what they've tested for. I am...
  5. T

Yeah it's funny I've been talking to a buddy who had a run around with Lyme disease. I have been exposed to them in college and I've had them on me before but I never had gotten ill from any bites that I know of. They tested me twice and both times it came back negative. Some of the symptoms I...
  6. T

Prior to becoming ill in September of 2014, I was an extremely active individual. I was 25 years old, was 6’0”, and weighed 203 lbs. I ran 3-8 miles a day 5 days a week, biked 30 miles 2 of those days, and played soccer 2 nights a week. I frequently went fishing and diving and enjoyed...