• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Acetylcholine caused crash

Yes there is something in the choline part! I have for the last days been trying lechitin and there is something in this. My brain fog has lifted, so has the depression. I still crash, and I crash even faster than before. But for a little while, my symptoms are much better. Perhaps if we take it...
  2. S

My tendency for flushing feels like it has turned on 100%. It is constant. My skin is dry, I have extreme dandruff. I also experience alot of anxiety, to the point of body trembling at ponts. Cold extremeties, dry hair, thinnig hair, extremly dry scalp, depression, ALOT less energy than I had...
  3. S

Hello. I just had to reply. I have been in the excact same situation as you for about a year now. The same thing happened to me. I tried acetyl l-carnitine and after that nothing has been the same. I have not managed to find out what has hapened. I also got the crash. I am thinking that it even...