• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

HIV EBV STORY--Please GIve Me Your Thoughts

Your situation is so very similar to mine. When l came down with this l had near identical symptoms. Members here have provided some invaluable data which no doc ever discussed with me and this will speed your recovery exponentially. I too tested for HIV a number of times within a year -...
  2. M

Viral Reinfection: Can You Catch The Same Persistent Virus Twice — Apparently Yes

Hip, I'm sorry to hear what happened to you and have read some of your highly beneficial and very well researched posts. I too acquired a particularly nasty virus/bug and l believe, for what ever reason haven't developed sufficient immunity to control it. I've read cases where people who've...
  3. M

Viral Reinfection: Can You Catch The Same Persistent Virus Twice — Apparently Yes

Thanks @Hip Are we correct to assume that a private /next generation lab produced the results for the first study you provided? "All women were cytomegalovirus seroimmune at first prenatal visit. Reactivity for 2 cytomegalovirus strains was found in 14 of 40 study mothers and in 17 of 109...
  4. M

I have ebv and cmv and no doctor I've met believes either virus triggered my crash. Where can one be tested for multiple strains, determine pathogenic level of a particular strain, reactivation please? I live in Australia.
  5. M

Lauricidin

Hi, I've used monolaurin for about two years, as nothing had helped in the preceding 3, which were a living hell. My situation's been chronic and monolaurin helped alleviate some symptoms, noticeably after 1-2 months. It's not a cure in it's own right, but one of the better supplements I've...
  6. M

How to do probiotic retention enemas??

I dropped dairy also and had no issue with the milk kefir grains, rinse them carefully with filtered water. They contain more species of good bacteria than water kefir grains. I did include a range of brewed teas and neem for it's anti pathogenic properties, however in my situation the teas...
  7. M

How to do probiotic retention enemas??

I implanted milk and water kefir grains using this method: http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/IBD/ In your situation l would consider breaking probiotic capsule into a glass filled with a couple of mls body temp filtered water. Stir solution thoroughly then implant as per link, using a...
  8. M

Any one have any success dosing with Vitamin C or following Dr. Lam's protocol?

Vit C will synergise with almost all therapies; antibiotic, herbal, other vitamins etc. It's been very effective in my healing process. The link below includes dosage for particular ailments. The theory being the sicker you are, the more C you require. Intriguingly bacteria, virus and candida...
  9. M

Geographic tongue

I noticed that when I was talking the herb pau d'arco, my geographic tongue improved. It turns out that pau d'arco is a good psoriasis treatment, so that ties in. @Hip did you make this as a tea and for how long did you stay on it? I've read great things about it and am looking into it for...
  10. M

The Undetectable Infection

Hey knackers Greg Elph and my diet protocols within pages 31-33. Thanks, will look into Melbourne phage. Hope they can do some comprehensive lab work.
  11. M

Also @knackers323 as my geneva testing registered low lactobicillus, l saw this as the potential cause and used "wild" kefir grains direct. IMO If stool tests are to be any guide at all, then we needed have tested our stools several times prior to our illnes to have any perspective in...
  12. M

@knackers323 I did do kefir (milk grains), neem, chamomile and some other herbs this way and documented the process previously. It had good effect, but not long term results. Vit C megadosing is bringing so many benefits for me, but l reckon it's not concentrated enough to flood the infection...
  13. M

If no doctor in Australia can treat via rectal abx, or it's too dangerous or it's a crazy scam, then perhaps a herbal option? The idea has merit but it seems very uncommon? Neem certainly had some effect. Maybe gse, coconut oil and vit C? Coffee won't cut it. Finding something strong enough...
  14. M

Some here may be fortunate to have determined their correct diet/abx/herbs/bacteria to ingest. However the benefit isn't passing the gut sufficiently to kill/neutralize the infection at the source; colon, prostate, uro-genital etc. Hence improvement to a point, but no remission or cure. l'm...
  15. M

@Elph68 thanks for posting. This thread and recent conversation has been a huge support for me and my families health. For a particular subset I believe the information and solutions in this thread is light-years ahead of mainstream medicine. I haven't checked urine for protein, but...
  16. M

Look after yourself right now, you might be in the midst of breakthrough. They may be fleeing for their lives.
  17. M

How do they test so accurately - strep species and moving locations? I had night sweats intermittently for at least 6 months, which came on a few months after this started. After night sweats settled down, some symptoms stopped and others began. night sweats returned with increase in symptoms...
  18. M

Thanks gregh. l think I might try to make it myself, it appears easy enough and I'll use less in the longrun. What would you say are the heavy hitters in your protocol? No sugar has really been huge for me - it is the single worst thing l can consume. Like you l don't react to rice in the same...
  19. M

Inflammation leading to immune diseases and what to do about it. The focus is prostatitis, but relevant if inflammation is an issue for you. For me, prostatitis was the canary in the mine. http://coolinginflammation.blogspot.com.au/2009/06/prostate-prostatitis-cancer-causes-and.html?m=1...
  20. M

Vitamin C - mega dose. Vit C will synergise with almost all therapies; antibiotic, herbal, other vitamins etc. It's been very effective in my healing process. The link below includes dosage for particular ailments. The theory being the sicker you are, the more C you require. Intriguingly...
  21. M

This site below helps comprehend why some of these infections are undetectable, or why some therapies simply aren't working. Importantly, it offers plenty in fighting back and recovery. http://www.health-science-spirit.com/ultimatecleanse.html Most diseases are caused or aided by microbes...
  22. M

Current protocol. It didn't start like this and has evolved along the way. I didn't take antibiotic, injections route as l need to find something practical for my son also. I stress, this protocol has taken months to see results but am doing really well now after a 5 year ordeal. Diet: *...
  23. M

@Streppy l can relate to your situation. The sugar reaction also causes something like a chronic hangover for me. Sugar ferments with pathogens creating ethanol which somewhat helps explain the brain fog, pain, blurred vision, depression etc. Our bodies become a brewery. I've eliminated...
  24. M

Thanks inester7. I've said this before, this is the only thread I've ever engaged in after 1000's of hours researching and it has truly helped refine my own protocol and inspire further research solutions elsewhere. Even if only to rule out possible treatment options, it has been invaluable...
  25. M

@knackers, gse helped for a while, but then l needed to take bigger doses. This in conjunction with colloidal silver had some results, but not sustained. It is worth investigating if you haven't tried, l got the nutribiotics brand. It is good stuff and broad spectrum, which helps if don't know...
  26. M

Hi Elph, Thanks for your reply. I agree phage isn't a panacea, actually nothing is or this site wouldn't exist. But in combination with other therapies it might do the trick. Applying the right combination of therapies for the individual is the solution. If not based on reliable diagnosis or...
  27. M

Do they look at dissolving calcifications that may harbor bastardos? This is a major feature of Chinese direct injection therapy. Can these phages penetrate biofilm? What's the possibility of a couple of survivors returning in numbers... The Chinese seem very thorough with their lab work...
  28. M

Hi Elph, Happy to hear your health has improved up to this point. Lets see if we can't get cured okay!! Kefir grain/tea injections have been by far my best addition, pain and inflammation vanishes for a period, but no cure yet. Just read about a child cured of tourettes via probiotic enemas...
  29. M

prices treatment continued... 2) The 3D local injection treatment cost is US$400 per day. This includes doctor’s consultation, examination; treatment medicines(including medicines that kill the causative pathogens and enlarged cells, anti-infection medicines, anti-hyperplasia medicines, and...