• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Well said. I remember an interview of Gonzalez talking about choices. He was saying many patients are pressured into seeing them. He tells them to choose what THEY want to do. Weather it be chemotherapy or an alternative treatment We should all be doing what WE want to do. Coffee enemas...
  2. D

Coffee Enemas!!

They gave Gonzalez patients that couldn't eat. So obviously chemotherapy is going to "work" better. Sad story about those trials.
  3. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Here is gonzalez talking about the history of the coffee enema and the biological basis excuse the title lol
  4. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Yes Gonzalez was a great doctor. Its sad his clinical trial was screwed over. They gave him patients that could not even eat. He followed the work of Dr Kelly. Kelly was inspired by alot of gersons work.
  5. D

Coffee Enemas!!

I think they both have their own benefit. Ive been taking ox bile for a while. Helps digestion but nothing like a CE in regards to sympathetic dominance etc
  6. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Sounds plausible. However the main reason CEs are used in cancer protocals is not because they have an anti cancer effect (which they probably do) but to support the bile flow during a herx as tumours break down rapidly overloading the body. Gerson was who made it popular and many followed. I...
  7. D

Looking for a relatively safe laxative

magensium citrate worked for me. But it eventually stopped. Then one day i took a very large dose and ended up with crippling anxiety. Ever since that day i cannot take magnesium. Makes me feel terrible. My teeth at the time also dramatically got worse so i suspect i caused some sort of cal/mag...
  8. D

Active B12 Protocol Basics

OK. Thanks for clearing that up. I am sort of moving away from the genetic obsession phase. Just trying what works. According to yasko i should run away from methylb12. But it helps alot.
  9. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Here is the list of many of Dr Gersons publications throughout his career if anyone is interested. Sadly a lot do not have electronic links. I would be very interested in his oldest papers. SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES Gerson, M. "Eine Bromoformvergiftung." [Bromocol poisoning] Ärztliche...
  10. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Thanks for your analysis hip, always making good posts here. I believe there were some case reports pre 1950 using enemas for bi-polar. The patients were off their meds and sent home well again. I am trying to dig it up. It might be a parroted tale, but im sure i can find something. Like i...
  11. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Organic oatmeal and grassfed liver gives me a lot of goodies. I also juice at least 2 quarts a day of organic juice. Favourite is carrot/apple. Lots of malic acid. I think the benzo effect from CEs might be the nicotinic cholinergic receptor stimulation from the caffeine. That is of course...
  12. D

Looking for a relatively safe laxative

Im dealing with severe colonic inertia. My stomach works fine, but my small and large intestine are essentially paralyzed. To manage it i am on a low fiber diet and do water enemas. However half the time the enemas don't work as the stools get jammed up in the small intestine. Fiber is the...
  13. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Thanks for your anecdote. I also agree that we need to try things. Im not going to sit in my room sulking waiting for some "miracle" drug that's been double blind placebo tested and FDA approved. Clinical experience got humans very far. Look at ayuverda and TCM. Science is now confirming...
  14. D

OKay thats understandable. I was talking to greg trying to decide if i should try his product. THis is what he said to me " i attach your related SNPs. Don't worry about +/-, they are "normal". +/+ to worry about would be CBS +/+ - it takes sulphur through to the sulphation cycle and if SAM...
  15. D

Are the b12 oils compatible with this regime? If so how do the doses convert to equivalent of sublingual? Cheers
  16. D

Coffee Enemas!!

Tried a black coffee today. Blood pressure and anxiety sky rocketed and i felt terrible. Complete opposite effect of the enema. I guess science doesn't always have the right answers. Enemas can cause electrolyte issues so one needs to be in touch with their bodies. If i do a coffee enema i...
  17. D

B2 I love you!

any of you folk getting b2 from diet? i think 3oz of beef liver has 100% RDA of it. Im eating around 2oz a day raw liver and taking 1/2 capsule thorne basic b complex (contains active b2). So i hope im covered!
  18. D

dealing with low stomach acid.

Wow very informative ! I also have MAO-A +/+. And i think bile is crucial. Coffee enemas worked wonders for me and if strong enough i could feel and hear my galbladder squirt bile. Drinking coffee has the opposite effect. By colonic inertia i mean my colon is totally paralyzed. If i...
  19. D

tonight i took 4200mg betiane before my meal. Meal was chicken salad with 225g meat. No burning from the dosage. However i am extremely wired and manic almost. Im assuming its from the methyldonors. I have a VDR +/+ and a COMT +/-. maybe i need to try citric acid. Or sip on ACV to take the...
  20. D

What do you guys think of the safety of ox bile? Im taking 700mg with dinner and 600mg with another meal. Ive found a good way to manage my issues (colonic inertia + digestive insufficiency) I wake up at 8am. And every hour i drink raw organic juice untill 5pm. Then i get prepared for...
  21. D

Im taking NOW super enzymes after meals. It seems to help. Great combo of pancreatine and enzymes. I have wasted alot on supps and i think these supplements are crucial for recovery. I feel i need to bandaid my bile system with ox bile, my enzyme system with pancreatine and my stomsch acid...
  22. D

I searched a few threads here and most talked about betaine hcl. I am dealing with very low stomach acid. 16 hours after eating a meal with 3000mg betaine HCL im burping the taste of the meal. Now i could increase betaine to 5000mg but its not practical. Its overloading me with methyldonors...
  23. D

OK. Currently stable on this with no benefits. 3mg b12 2mg adenob12 800mcg folate 1/4 capsule Thorne basic b complex 2x a day No more potassium loss from adenob12. Guess i depleted something else lol. Im planning to titrate slowly to 5mg b12 2mg adenob12 1600mcg folate Do you think if i am...
  24. D

I get fruit cravings from low potassium too. Im very in touch with my body now
  25. D

OK guys. My adeb12 and others arrived today. So far ive been on 800mcg folate and 2mg b12. Feel nothing from it really. This is funny because a year ago i tried this and i had INSANE potassium loss that took weeks to fill up with supplemenets. Then i crashed and recovered, and these vitamins...
  26. D

Nutrition Experts: What is the nutrient content of raw liver juice?

Ok cheers. My digestion is 100% broken i cannot eat solid food. I have been juicing everything and now liver !
  27. D

Nexavir/Crude Liver in Australia?

Hello. I would like to try crude liver extract injections and im wondering if its possible to get in Australian under prescription. I know there is a mexican one sold in the UK that ships to aus but im weary of the quality Cheers
  28. D

Im on 1-2mg a dsy so far. Tolerating well. Its quite potent i feel abit "manic" but its tolerable. I ordered LCF, adeb12. Going to try the full protocal. Hopefully i don't need megadose folate. Im hoping i get results on -5000mcg country life b12 -2000mcg Source naturals dibencozide...
  29. D

ARTICLE -- “The Real Me is Returning” | Lyme Disease & the Gerson Therapy

I am starting this therapy soon. You dont need a 2400 juicer. Get a used champion juicer and buy or make a hydraulic press. Will cost less then 500 bucks in total. I used to think this gerson therapy was pure bullshit for so many years. Then i actaully read into gersons theories and really...
  30. D

I stand corrected. That's for the evidence based heads up. Would 1mg b12 be sufficient? Or should i need minimum 5mg as advised on various sites. Regards