• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Merccrusader

Methylation and dysbiosis

And do you truly believe a Governmental body like the National Health Service? Just remember that the NHS also states that amalgam fillings are perfectly safe, and don't cause any health problems. It depends on where you get your research from, and who you believe. I use to believe what my...
  2. Merccrusader

It doesn't surprise me one bit to be honest Ren. Did your mum have amalgams when she gave birth to you? The reason I say this, is because I suspect that people like myself have become sensitive to this neuro-toxic poison probably from birth. I had Dyslexia from birth, and it makes me wonder...
  3. Merccrusader

I totally agree with Unim. Hopefully the Hair Elements will give you an idea. It's best to cover all the bases me thinks. What live vaccines did you have Ren?. Have you had the MMR vaccine or Flu shot? in the past.
  4. Merccrusader

I have gut issues myself, and use ALA for chelation.There's many members on the FDC board who have gut and sulphur issues, who chelate with ALA, and don't have any real dramatic issues with the chelator in question. A low sulphur diet helps dramatically. Unfortunately, if you want to get better...
  5. Merccrusader

Just something else as well Ren. You say that you have a prob with Sulphur. Have you considered a low sulphur diet. It may help with the gut issues. Here's a low sulphur food list. http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/low-sulfur-food-list/
  6. Merccrusader

Hi Ren, Just wondering whether you've looked into heavy metal posioning as a possible avenue? It would be handy to do a Hair Elements Test for disrupted mineral transportation, just to see whether you have a metal problem. I would advise you to become a member of the FDC board or Frequent Dose...