• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Need help with opinions on these medicines to kill intestinal amoeba - thanks!

Hi guys. I was recently diagnosed by stool test at DRG Labs with an overgrowth of Entaemoba Histolytica. I think I have finally found the cause of my symptoms [GI problems mainly, and muscle twitches, sleep problems, stiff hands, some other minor issues]. I thought I had Lyme or Bartonella but...
  2. R

Can someone help me guess what is causing these weird stools and parasite looking things? (w/ pics)

Hi guys, I have some GI issues and/or systemic infections as well [bartonella/lyme/protozoans?] Anyways my stools are always broken apart into weird shaped chunks that sink immediately. I havent had a normal formed log-shaped stool in 2 years. I also sometimes get weird swishing sensations...
  3. R

Can anyone help interpret my Fry Labs report? Weird things found in blood.

Hi guys attached is a Fry Labs test I ran back in December 2015. I paid for pan genomic sequencing which did not find any bacteria in my blood but did find some protozoa related to Perkinsus and some yeast in my blood apparently? Also note the indeterminate finding for Protomyxzoa. Anyone know...
  4. R

Ok to take these 4 antibiotics long term given my methylation genes?

Hi guys so I have Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia and am going to start on these antibiotics soon: Zithromax Minocycline Tinidazole Bactrim OR Rifampin [and Mepron for Babesia but its not an antibiotic] Since I'm going to be on these long term I was wondering if anyone thinks I should avoid one...
  5. R

Can anyone help identify this worm/pathogen on my stool?

Thanks for the replies so far. Is it a bad idea to just try a trial of Mebendazole/Biltricide and see what happens? I've done some stool tests and nothing came up....but I can feel something swishing around under my left ribcage constantly ,even on an empty stomach or when waking up, plus my...
  6. R

Can anyone help identify this worm/pathogen on my stool?

Hi guys can anyone offer any guesses as to what this is on my stool? Tapeworm etc?? Also are worms known to cause excessive salivation? I've been taking black walnut hull and cryptolepis for my Babesia and noticed I'm swallowing a lot of saliva every 10-20 seconds consciously. Thanks.
  7. R

Calling all gut/digestive experts...need help! Lots of test results inside. Thanks!

Hi all, looking to get feedback on the state of my gut [and what the exact problem(s) are] and how to fix it. Ive been suffering with a messed up gut for over one year and eager to restore it to how it used to be. Please excuse the long post but I do want to be comprehensive and I’ve also...