• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

GcMAF Poll

I have had CFS for almost 13 yrs and tested positive for XMRV in 2009. In January my natural killer cells was 25. In Feb. I started GcMAF (with Dr. E in NYC). March my NKC went up to 75 and I felt somewhat better. In April I began to feel very good and even got that "spark" that I used to have...
  2. L

Gcmaf-reactions and side effects

I started GcMAF & Kapupressin injections on Feb. 8. At the same time I started using far-infrared sauna (Dr. Myhill suggested it for a get a cardio workout). I have had no negative side effects except an occasional black & blue. I have had very few side effects from most drugs. Took Valcyte for...
  3. L

Has anyone tested XMRV + after taking Valcyte or Vistide?

I took Valcyte from about January 6 through about June 7 and then stopped. About July 15th I was tested for XMRV. I just got the result today and it was positive. Lois in Boston area where there are no CFS doctors!$#@