• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

NIH awards total of $1.3m to Lipkin, Klimas, Hanson

does this mean they've got all the money they need- no need for more donations?
  2. L

Has anyone appealed to celebrities/philanthropists to help us?

I don't at all wish to seem offensive and apologise if it came across as such- well done for doing all that you are. Brazil is actually a middle income country and Nigeria may be potentially classified as such (where the study was done) but the latter has a life expectancy of 51 awd 9 milllion...
  3. L

Has anyone appealed to celebrities/philanthropists to help us?

I would like to respond to something - the comment that ME is a disease of industrial nations is untrue and if i may say, rather narrow minded. It is not. It is found in EVERY country in which people properly look for it. It has been found at the same rate (slightly higher actually ) in Africa...