• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

A CONFIRMATORY TEST FOR MY LYME DISEASE: RUN BORRELIA CAUSE I'LL BEAT YOU REALLY SOON! ;)

Other papers from that group here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=hastey+borrelia It's still not clear what is causing the CVID/hypogammaglobulinemia though. Are folks with CVID/HGG more susceptible to Lyme and have a hard time getting rid of it because of the CVID/HGG? Does Lyme...
  2. L

A CONFIRMATORY TEST FOR MY LYME DISEASE: RUN BORRELIA CAUSE I'LL BEAT YOU REALLY SOON! ;)

Hi Sergio, I just wanted to ask, do you know if you had the hypogammaglobulinemia before becoming ill? Or before Lyme? I ask because I developed hypogammaglobulinemia sometime between 6 months and 1.5 years after I was bitten by a tick and infected with Lyme. I am trying to figure out of Lyme...