• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Years of low libido and ED. Relation with Methylation - Pyroluria.

Hi jaw123... first thing, you write "I'm using Minoxidil"..well.. the fist step is to stop that shit :D Then.. Minoxodil, in some people with some SNP causes a NO/ONOO loop and a B12 deficiency.. the NO/ONOO loop won't fix by itself if you have gut problems.. p5p, methyl/adenosyl b12 (not...
  2. D

Yes, it can bind strictly to plasmatic proteins with a halflife of 20 days, but its negative effects are reversible.However P5P is a key of my protocol, without it it doesn't work.. so I think I need it. My blood pressure is perfect (110/65), systolic increases 15 mmHg in stand-up position and...
  3. D

Thanks a lot Pogoman. I have done bioumoral panel and all sex hormones are ok (LH, FSH, SHBG, Prolactine, Testosterone, Estrogen etc etc). So hypogonadism is not a cause for me. But then again, if some supplements that push up on neurotransmitters turn me on normality again, it must be a problem...
  4. D

thank you very much!! really..!! Gondwanalad, I have been eating paleo since 2014. Pogoman, I have always been dealing with IBS, and so I'm sure that my problems are bacteria-related. In fact, I forgot to mention that every treatment that is going to kill bacteria-candida-parasites makes me feel...
  5. D

Hi, I'm Italian.. 30 years old..sorry for my english..maybe it's not so perfect :). I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction and low sex drive for years. At the beginning, I thought it was related to topical Minoxidil, for hair loss (I have used it for 5 years). I started to find out what...