• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

What could my reaction to testosterone mean?

Any idea what the units are on that? pg/dL? That is close to the upper end and certainly enough to cause you to have the symptoms you're describing. A lot of times they talk about men with high estrogen, but they're only talking about men close to the upper end of the range rather than men...
  2. G

Interesting. I have not. Or at least, I haven't since the estrogen number shot up. I had a few things checked previously, perhaps those values may have changed.
  3. G

Hmm. That sounds like a total estrogen number. Estradiol (also known as E2) typically has a range of something like 10 - 50, or 7- 46 etc. For example, my estradiol was 108 pg/dL at one point with a range of 10 - 52 ng/dL. My problems didn't begin with the clomid/estradiol, but got...
  4. G

You definitely need to get a full endocrine panel. Total test, bioavailable, estradiol, LH, and FSH. If I was a betting man, I'd say you've got high estradiol. If your doctor wants to run total estrogen instead of estradiol, do not do this. Total estrogen is a worthless number. Estradiol is...