• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. tiswasis

ME/CFS Fitbit Community

That;s encouraging! Slowly, slowly... I'm only a week in... even on a day like today when I'm feeling rough I still have to get out of bed to function as I live alone and that sends my HR soaring. I read an article that said 2 mins is max. recommended activity over AT at one time - it takes me...
  2. tiswasis

ME/CFS Fitbit Community

Can anyone give me an idea how to set up the Charge 2 dashboard so that it registers 92 as my AT? Throat infection knocked me back and can't even think ...
  3. tiswasis

ME/CFS Fitbit Community

Hi, I'm from the UK. I'm 66 and I've had M.E. for 36 years. I am classed as moderate/severe and have just bought a Fitbit Charge 2. I'm only 2 days in so still a little confused but am already learning some things ... I live alone so simple tasks like laundry, food prep. etc still have to be...