• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. darroo

Valtrex making me angry and depressed!

valtrex made me depressed too and some orange lesions in my cheeks stopped taking it ... started famvir now then valcyte later on... famvir i think im liking it feel different a bit knock on wood
  2. darroo

Famvir- my story

any progress? i just started famvir and will go on valcyte later on
  3. darroo

Valcyte is working and what are my options

any updates on valcyte i just started famvir in a few months will start valcyte. are you guys still alive lol:cool:
  4. darroo

Comment by 'darroo' in 'One year follow-up with valcyte, colchine and doxycycline'

im 27 years old got a prescription for it im in canada... got hhv6 and mycoplasma pn. so similar situation like you... doctor wants to put me on valcyte i read the side effects kinda scary but no other options i guess .... only thing holding me back is the money i can't afford it atm even though...
  5. darroo

Which Strep Species Make H2S? + Need Antibiotic Input

which pharmacy i might ahve to go to them how much was tghe cost my pharmacy said 600$canadian
  6. darroo

Anyone treated by De Meirleir for H2S SIBO with rifaximin(xifaxan)?

can you tell me the generic name of that?
  7. darroo

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

hows everyones kidney funtions
  8. darroo

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

starting this now with 50mg amphoceritin ins a spry bottle disolved int o500ml and 0.75 chelading edta spray so ar after one spray of ampho i had a fever senstaiotn i took mesalzine NSAIDS to bring down fever anyone have this hot fever sensation when first starting?
  9. darroo

Enterococcus EC sourcing

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/216993-treatment
  10. darroo

Enterococcus EC sourcing

http://fixyourgut.com/hsos-part-6-enterococcus-faecalis/
  11. darroo

Mesalazine

perhaps an infection causing inflammation to control it and localize it, try anti fungals so if thats the cultprit
  12. darroo

Anyone skillful people can help with my immune test results greeting from toronto

Yes he didnt want to though. I said i want to check my Immunoglobulin levels. while at the immunologist he checked a bunch of stuff.
  13. darroo

Does anyone know where Dr. Bested is now?

they aren't allowed to make suggestions either like which vitamins to take otherwise they will be held accountable. start planning based on your symptoms where you would like to go, brussels or usa. I like KDM's focus. but $$
  14. darroo

Starting GcMaf

im also intrested in how things go for you.. im awaiting my rtest resutls from brussels
  15. darroo

its crazy out here thats for sure is it a church or a hospital, with their belief system.
  16. darroo

I was at womens college already. theres only so much they will offer you. They don`t have much resources. everyone who chooses to persue is going to europe or states for treatment options and even that isn`t guaranteed
  17. darroo

After huge relapse LTT for lyme finally positive after years of negative results: My story

i know eh its crazy. they need to update all the doctors some don`t want to learn anymore just prescribe pills
  18. darroo

I dont think she's practising anymore atm. too much politics within the health community in canada. everyones going to usa or brussels for treatment
  19. darroo

Anyone skillful people can help with my immune test results greeting from toronto

yeah i know.. unfortunately im in canada free health care = long waiting times... and even then sometimes they choose to ignore certain things even lyme was ignored... if you have free time watch this it explains about the salmon testing in vancouver.. and how the lab chooses to ignore other...
  20. darroo

I haven't tested c reactive protein yet. Seeing him again in august.
  21. darroo

Anyways thanks for your help everyone ... need to mention , i do feel better on antiobiotics azythromiacin but when i stop it over a period of X amoutn of time symptoms come back..
  22. darroo

OK fair enough ,. but honestly all my muscles hurt, feverish , i think i have infection already long time that comes and goes, i moved already from old apartment since my friends diagnosis of mycobacterium avium and the mold too. If i have immune activation thats creating inflammation i want to...
  23. darroo

An elevated CH50 indicates high level of activity of the classical pathway of the complement system, but does not have any specific clinical meaning except suggesting the presence of active inflammation and immune activation.
  24. darroo

elevated ch50 suggests bacterial infections : http://www.igliving.com/magazine/articles/IGL_2015-12_AR_Defects-of-the-Complement-System.pdf
  25. darroo

maybe auto immune issues then from all the past infections guess time will tell after i run more testings @ belgium
  26. darroo

Im getting the treatment in canada alright, the psychiatic diagnosis lol. They dont acknowledge any treament options and the doctor doesn't wanna run a CT scan to double check my lungs either. im going to see KennyDe merlier next week to do more thorough testing. I already got diagnosis from...