• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

You guys know ANY Supplements/Treatments for Stress?

Hey guys, I wanted to ask you guys for advice because last time I asked this forum I got lots of support. The thing today is stress. My body and mind seems to break down whenever there is something big I'm preparing for. Whether it is asking a girl to homecoming or preparing to tryout for the...
  2. J

Dr. Jay Goldstein's Rapid Remission ME/CFS Treatments.

Where do you get these drugs?
  3. J

bone broths

Do you eat the actual chicken and veggies with the broth or just the soup?
  4. J

Do You Guys Know ANY Treatment For OCD?

OMG thank you everyone that replied and gave their little insight. Every response helped me. This is one of the biggest reasons I love this forum, there's just so much support.
  5. J

Thanks man that was really cool
  6. J

Hi fellas, I know this whole forum is for chronic fatigue syndromes but I really respect the people here on the forums and just how much knowledge they have. I thought I knew stuff about human science until I came here. I was wondering if you guys have information about treatment of...
  7. J

THE EPCOTx Rx to optimise the gut

Hi heaps this post is awesome. Learned more about gut function than I ever did in my life. Thank you so much. I am think of actually buying the webinar. Have u tried it or recommend it? You said something about low cortisol in the morning and low dhea levels and I have exactly that. What...
  8. J

B2 I love you!

Can u take b2 and b12 together?