• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Anyone doing GcMAF rectal suppositories? Do you need to take Vitamin D?

Hey there-- Has anyone used this suppositories? Did they help? Did you restest your stool or OAT afterwards? Do you have to take Vitamin D for them to work? Many of us need to be careful with D supplementation due to VDR taq genetics. Thoughts? Thanks/
  2. A

Is it mold illness if VIP lab normal but TGF B1 off the charts?

Interesting. My labs were done through Quest per Shoemacker--as he specifies, and sent to the lab though Quest that he specifies. So confusing. Did you guys treat your mold effectively? How do we lower TFG-B1? I am working on my "biological terrain" and foundation but with a TGF B1 at 25000(!)...
  3. A

Is it mold illness if VIP lab normal but TGF B1 off the charts?

Is mold a potential factor in one's illness if one's VIP lab by Quest is NORMAL (38), but their TGF B1 is 25,000 off the charts high? I thought all mold illness had low VIP? I am trying to justify getting a Real Time lab done--it's so expensive.