• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

The Synergy Trial: Ritalin and Micronutrients

SDSue, That is very pleasant news. I am happy that you have had positive results. I will be communicating with Dr. Kaiser this weekend. He will be pleased to hear that feedback. I believe that his study test results have been pushed back to May 5th. Based upon my results, and now your...
  2. B

Denise, I think that during PEM stage I feel depressed with those feelings of despair.
  3. B

Starfive, I still have very unique cramps in my shins and behind the knee. I have been riding a stationary bike quite a bit lately and that seems to help with the cramps, but they are still lurking and very painful when they decide to 'Activate' (Tiger woods Joke)
  4. B

Denise, I found PR last night by accident. I just finished a good book, The Boys in the Boat, it was well written with a similar style to that of Laura Hillenbrand's. I spent a few minutes looking to see if she was working on a new project and I came across some articles and links. I started...
  5. B

I was a part of the original Synergy Trial and I have had significant and positive results. I am still on the program and I feel that I am continuing to improve, but certainly not without challenges. I will have a chance soon to see the summary results of latest study that wrapped up in 2014...