• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. dead.money

l methylfolate and trouble breathing

Btw it's not an allergic reaction and I'm taking it as part of a low dose methylated b complex.
  2. dead.money

l methylfolate and trouble breathing

Anyone know why this could be happening and how to counteract it? Folate is the only thing that gives me energy and takes care of my anxiety and depression. I need to be on it, but I feel like breathing takes a lot of effort sometimes like the muscles to breathe are weak or something. I've...
  3. dead.money

methyl trap symptoms?

Thanks guys. I'm actually starting back up on 1mg mb12 and 500mcg methylfolate today. The thing that's making it complicated is that my psychiatrist thinks in slightly bipolar which could be causing some of the rage and mood swings. I can't tolerate any mood stabilizers though. Choline seems to...
  4. dead.money

Supplements for energy?

My psychiatrist just tried me on a beta blocker for anxiety and it made me worse (lack of focus, dizziness, more anxiety). I'll look into that testing and keep the info about d ribose in mind.
  5. dead.money

Supplements for energy?

Thanks for all the input. I've had dizziness, weakness, and light headedness upon rising for 4 years now. I'm definitely going to look into a vasopressor. All stimulants give me extreme anxiety (I can't even have a cup of coffee), so I'll have to avoid the caffeine and pseudo. Definitely...
  6. dead.money

methyl trap symptoms?

I'm getting headaches, upset stomach, irritability, anxiety, weak muscles/cramps, sweating and overheating. I took l methylfolate alone at 7mg for 2 weeks before reducing slowly to 500mcg a day now. Even that is messing with me. Just realized that not taking methyl b12 can cause a methyl trap...
  7. dead.money

Supplements for energy?

I'm beginning a strict slightly tweaked version of the freddd protocol and an anti-Candida diet and supplement regimen. I'm wondering what supplements I should add in for increased mental and physical energy. Obviously the b vitamins will help eventually, but I'm looking for something short term...
  8. dead.money

Strong Mental Reaction to B Vitamins. What would that be?

I'm taking 10 meqs, I think that's like 800 mgs. The muscle weakness has to do with the Candida or whatever strain of fungus I have. When I eat sugar or simple carbs everything gets weak super fast. I'm starting a strong probiotic and getting a gi effects comprehensive and microbial ecology...
  9. dead.money

I've just been biting off a little chunk from a 1mg sublingual pill. I take potassium every day for muscle weakness, it's probably too little for these purposes now that I think of it. I'll check out that test, unfortunately I have a crappy doctor so I'm gonna need to find a new one.
  10. dead.money

@detharlwy , can you give me info about the methylation pathway panel testing? I was planning on just doing 23 and me and gg. What is this testing and is it better than a genetic metabolic profile? As you can see from my other post, what you fear happened to me. The metafolin cured almost all my...
  11. dead.money

@Freddd (or anyone else who can help) I'm going through something similar. I'm beginning methylation and I've hit a rough patch. A bit of background: I spent many years in moldy homes and abusing drugs; mostly dissociatives and opiates. I really screwed my brain up with dxm 12 years ago and...