• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. U

MTRR Question

This stuff is pretty complicated. There are a few things going on. If I recall correctly slowing this path reduces the recycling of homocysteine to methionine and hence production of SAME. Another part is that cobalamin needs to be reduced from the +3 state to the plus 1 to work. It is that...
  2. U

Magnesium!

Not really. I prefer source naturals, partly as Now also has calcium which might be ok and Solgar has boron which does seem to effect my gut. They all seem to have similar fillers.
  3. U

Magnesium!

I used to get frequent severe arterial spasm. I fixed this with magnesium. More recently I had severe fatigue and frequent arrhythmia. This resolved quickly with magnesium malate with twice the rda better than the rda though I have since. reduced this to around the rda. Although I have had okay...