• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Adrenal Fatigue treatment. Incorrect?

Even if I'm already on thyroid hormones? (Synthroid+Citomel)
  2. R

Thanks again. Your condition were proved using saliva test? As you said the treatment was up to you. Did you ever considered trying HC to solve your 3 years problem? I consider this my last hope, maybe. What type of chronic infection?? Hashimoto´s is possible? In this case dosing adrenal...
  3. R

Thank you all for the advices. Any idea why I dont feel any improvements after 2 weeks on the supplements prescribed?? I´m going crazy after all treatments don't bring me back to my old happy days
  4. R

It´s an iteresting story. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) due a Posttraumatic stress disorder. I felt like I was about to explode all the time due anxiety. It persist for about 2 years when I suddenly began to feel exhausted, calm, and strangely the symptoms...
  5. R

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with adrenal fatigue with low morning cortisol. Symptoms: ED, low sex drive, fatigue, craving for sugar. I did a 24h Cortisol Saliva Test...and here the results: 24h Cortisol Saliva: 9:45AM: 4,01 nmol/L (13,10 - 23,50 nmol/L) 5:00PM: 3,31 nmol/L (3,00 - 8,00...