• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

GCMAF factory closed down in the UK

I emailed FirstImmune and they stated that the charges are false. me>I saw some posts that your lab was closed because the authorities claimed that the Gcmaf was being made from unsterile plasma. What's going on? 2/5/2015 Dear XXX, These claims are untrue and false, we are currently...
  2. C

how do you guys respond to the psychiatric accusations

I think that people just aren't familiar with what a metabolic disease plus about half the doctors were brainwashed that it is a mental disease so you're stuck educating people and hoping that they get it. You have to be strong and demand people take you seriously.
  3. C

GCMAF factory closed down in the UK

I have mixed feelings. I like the FirstImmune Oleic, it did lower my nagalase levels. However the way they conducted their research studies was crazy. Basically you email them and say you have CFS and agree to report nagalase and condition. You aren't supervised by a MD except to get the...
  4. C

More info on GCMAF...

They switched from injectable to the oleic sublingual form because it is more active and doesn't require needles. I used FirstImmune's product and liked it. My nagalase levels did lower. They also do a lot of research on it. This is no fly by night company.
  5. C

GP 'very unusual to have ME so bad for so long'. Am i the only one?

There's been a campaign by insurance companies to cheat ME patients out of disability benefits by pretending it's a mental disease. I suspect that's why your MD said that. The cause of ME is unknown but it's related to breakdown of the mitochondria that make most of the cell's energy. That's...
  6. C

D-dimer test to check biofilm busters?

In the past I saw an integrative MD who used blood fibrinogen level to gauge whether oral enzymes to treat biofilm were working. Above 275 and she said it indicated the enzymes weren't working. I looked up the pathways for fibrinogen and learned that she was wrong. Bacteria form biofilm by...