• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

New 23 and me results- help with interpretation

I take Vitamin D3 drops with no problem, though. However, I will take better notice this morning. Most of the symptoms were present when I was taking no additional supplementation other than the food I eat, which is 99% homemade with next to no processed foods. My blood tests-- CBC and FreeT4...
  2. R

Some of my symptoms are fatigue, low motivation, inability to focus or prioritize, mood swings, inability to lose weight. My son was diagnosed with ADHD and OCD last year, and I think I'm that ADD parent. :-) I've tried the Seeking Health sublingual B12 and had heart palpitations from it. Also...
  3. R

Hi all, I've just received my 23andme results and ran it through Genetic Genie. Can anyone help me out? TIA! Renee COMT V158M -/- COMT H62H -/- COMT P199P -/- VDR Bsm +/+ VDR Taq -/- MAO-A R297R +/- ACAT1-02 -/- MTHFR C677T +/- MTHFR 03 P39P -/- MTHFR A1298C +/- MTR A2756G +/- MTRR...