• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. 76sdyfysygugu

Instantaneous effect from Methylfolate/B12?

article not found Is it as simple as buying some supplements and taking them by the way I do not have mercury poisoning , which many people here seem to have
  2. 76sdyfysygugu

Does MSM and TMG only work if you can methylate properly

I noticed on hair loss forums, some people use msm and have success and some do not. My question is, does MSM only work properly in the body if you can methylate properly ? This man also said he did regrow hair after starting b12 and methylfolate ...
  3. 76sdyfysygugu

Instantaneous effect from Methylfolate/B12?

Must it be taken with p5p b6 methyfolate mb12 all together is b12 useless by itself ?
  4. 76sdyfysygugu

Anyone have hair regrowth and IBS changes after taking vitamins including B12?

Can you list the exact supplements you take, how often and how many and your general diet thank you