• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Alternatives to Arginine to raise Nitric Oxide

Arginine has helped me. My BP has been lowered to 130/80 from 170/90. I sleep better too, much better but that might be because of some weight loss that I experienced with the use of the arginine. I'm using a well known no hassle formulated compound created by an MD. Message me if there's any...
  2. T

Fast heart rate while sleeping, wakes me up

No, actually, kisekishiawase. I haven' even seen a doctor (MD) in over 35 years. Had 3 colds in all that time. My dilemma has been mostly environmental on the basis of amalgam fillings that I got when I was a much younger man in my 20's. My partner complains that my snoring is louder so I...
  3. T

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

I have raised my glutathione production levels over the last few years and done well with it. It was a rather futile effort until I had some old mercury fillings removed however. Trying to chelate mercury should be done after the most obvious source(s) has been removed, imo.
  4. T

Fast heart rate while sleeping, wakes me up

Fairly new here . I just joined yesterday. I'm looking for answers to my own high BP and have had many experiences and symptoms closely related to those I'm reading about. This includes waking up with palpitations. I'd really like to avoid synthetics so that's why I'm reaching out. Hope to join...