• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

This is how I am different

Hey, I'm quite newly diagnosed with CFS and I am exactly the same as you. Some days I actually sleep and can do some cool things the next day and even feel like I'm on the mend. Like my body has finally got something it needs. Then I can't sleep well for days and get tremendous bouts of head...
  2. L

Recently diagnosed with CFS, symptoms for 2 years. What to do?

Thank's for your reply. I've been taking NAC for a while now but not tried before bed time so I'll give it a go. I usually do about 1 gram of nutri- eskimo fish oil a day so I'll up the dose. Fish oil confuses me, I've heard so much conflicting information regarding efficacy and safety. I know...
  3. L

Recently diagnosed with CFS, symptoms for 2 years. What to do?

Hey everyone! I've actually been checking out useful information on these forums for while trying to fix myself. I've tried various sleep aids, mineral and vitamin supplements, life style changes, parasite detoxification, diets(low carb,res starch, ketogenic). Sadly, my health still goes...