• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. O

23andMe Results.. Trying to wrap my head around them....

Sherpa thanks for the advice. I will follow it and periodically update my status. Which brand curcumin, or turmeric extract do you reccomend? Can I add this in now or should wait until I adjust to B12? Thanks!
  2. O

So I started with hydroxy-B12 lozenge (seekinghealth brand )because I had already purchased it priot to posting. I tried it for 4 consecutive days Dosing 500 mcg , 750 mcg, 1000 mg, 2000 mcg and it didn't have any discenrable effect. I tried 250 mcg of methyl-B12 lozenge (Jarrow brand)...
  3. O

Thank you for all the great info. What is your everyones opinion on hydroxocobalamin B12 versus methyl-B12? Could the methyl group in methyl-B12 cause anxiety like in methylfolate? I think I will start with the B12 first and if I react well with it I will add in some methylfolate...
  4. O

Hello, First thanks for taking a look at my results.. I have been trying to understand what all this means and develop a treatment plan. Results from Genetic Genie. COMT V158M +/+ COMT H62H +/+ COMT P199P -/- VDR Bsm...