• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Reformulated Anabol dibencomplex sublingual ??

Source Natural Dibencozide did nothing for me. I noticed no effects from it. While Two months ago before starting Dibencozide I Tried Jarrow methyl b12 after reading fredd's protocol , and within 7-8 hours experienced a rush of energy which never happenened again. Still confused is my CFS due...
  2. D

Reformulated Anabol dibencomplex sublingual ??

Anybody tried new Anabol dibencomplex sublingual , they have reformulated their tablets to be sublingual and without boron ? If anybody tried them can you please share your experience are these equally effective as the old one was ? link to new tablets :-...
  3. D

Help On Methylation

Hi , I am new to this thread. My question is , I read about fredd methylation protocol here on this forum and thought to give it a try. I ordered Jarrow b12 5000 mcg. After 6-7 hours of taking first sublingual tablet under tongue i got tremendous amount of energy , and this continued for 2-3...