• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ihave3kids

Stopping Armour - more ill than ever!

Sorry have missed a few responses to this thread. Thank you Pam for your advice on Armour dosing. I'm going to give it a go again soon and will post to let people know how I'm doing. Here we go again!!
  2. ihave3kids

I have Paul Robinson's T3 book and have attempted the circadian method. I was taking 15mcg T3 split across 3 doses; the v early am dose (4.30am), then at about midday and late afternoon. I didn't feel much in 15mcg so one morning I upped the early morning dose to 10mcg. I literally shot out of...
  3. ihave3kids

Hello everyone, thank you for making me feel welcome here. I was beginning to think that my reactions to thyroid hormones were something that I was imagining, especially after reading in Dr. Skinner's book that some patients develop a fear of thyroid hormones and blame everything that goes wrong...
  4. ihave3kids

This thread is really useful to me. I tried a bit of hydrocortisone before -up to 10mg- but came off it because it wasn't doing anything for me. I think I need to go higher on it, so that I reach a level high enough to see improvement and then stay on it for a while before trying the Armour...
  5. ihave3kids

Hi Justy, I've been reading your posts on trying Armour under Dr. Skinner and have been meaning to reply for so long but I'd forgotten my password and have been busy with family life and having a bit of a relapse too. Your story is identical to mine. I'm a patient of Dr. Myhill and now Dr...