• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

what are the symptoms of adrenal stress?

thanks for the reply , you have been very kind
  2. C

hello thanks for your answer , I did blood tests of many hormones , testosterone is at normal levels , I'm using from 3 months an antidepressant and anxiolytic but do not work , I am following a diet low glycemic index , but even this it works, purtroppo non conosco medici che curano le...
  3. C

Hello everyone , I'm sorry for my English , I am a man 24yo Italian , since I was a child I have symptoms such as fatigue , excessive shyness , anxiety and paranoids , and I always had a strange and very slow metabolism . when I was 17 I had mononucleosis , and for many years I have had the...
  4. C

can someone help me please
  5. C

Hello everyone , I'm sorry for my English , I am a man 24yo Italian , since I was a child I have symptoms such as fatigue , excessive shyness , anxiety and paranoids , and I always had a strange and very slow metabolism . when I was 17 I had mononucleosis , and for many years I have had the...