• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Dr Myhill publishes second paper

Rich - Thanks for posting, too. In fact it prodded me enough to make an appt. with biological dentist. jf
  2. J

Dr Myhill publishes second paper

I too have met a man sick for twenty years with cfs who is now completely symptom free. About five years ago he was on plane when a pain show though his jaw and his face swelled. He discovered he had a festering infection in cavity left behind after root canal during teens.
  3. J

Stem Cells

Yeah, I see you were into possibly doing it one point - and then became big time critical of the procedure, or at least touted benefits here. Thanks for input, appreciated. Where did Molly go? Any you ever here of actual have a sustained remission?
  4. J

Stem Cells

how has your treatment gone? Did you go down to CR or Panama?
  5. J

Stem Cells

Is this stem cell thread no longer in use??? Is stem cell therapy still considered an option?
  6. J

Have you ever had remission from CFS?

I got sick on May 5, 2007 with brutal flu. This was a month after appendix ruptured on flight from Dubai to JFK. Basically from May 5th onwards I tried to keep going with my life until I fully crashed in March 2008: bedridden, unable to read, etc. In July 2008 on went on anti-candida diet and...
  7. J

Article: CFS Blogger Shows Up on the Biggest Blog Platform of All: the Huffington Post

UrbanTravels - I am the blogger Cort is referring to. I love your post and your criticism of my blog (it's true I was wrong in my interpretation of the CBT). That said, I think it would highly benficial if you coudl paste your blog entry here on the Huffington site. I'd do it but not allowed...