• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No

Not being able to participate in family affairs has been the most sorrowful aspect to these ugly, ugly dis-eases! I so identify and empathize with you Jody. Just want to tell you what an inspiration you have been to me for several years. I have realized that all of my 'best friends' are people...
  2. K

In Brief: Muscles and the 'myalgia' in ME/CFS

Please check out Devin Starlanyl's web site and books on Trigger Point Therapy. There is loads of information about muscles and fascia that needs to be brought to our attention. It is well documented. At this point most of us have to do it on our own as the medical workers are few and far between.
  3. K

Den Project Appeal for Gillian McCarthy, ME/MCS sufferer

There is a web site called give forward that allows people to donate to a friend or family member. Not sure if it will transfer to the uk but worth a try. It's worth a try to google it and find out. So many people in dire need and so few ways for a hand up.