• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Has anyone recovered from MCAS

@Gingergrrl could you Pm me your doc also? If you didn't mind sharing? Thank you.
  2. K

Why would SAM-e make someone tired?

Sam-e has the same effect on me. Even at 50mg I get very tired, sleepy and zoned out feeling. The vast majority of people say they feel energized on it. For me, it is the polar opposite. Have no idea why.
  3. K

Adrenal Cortex and Weight Gain?

Thanks. I hadn't thought of it upping my cortisol, esp as I have low cortisol all day. Could it be a hormonal effect from the glandular, I wonder?
  4. K

Adrenal Cortex and Weight Gain?

Hi everyone, I've searched and searched and can't seem to find anything relating the two but has anyone seen weight gain after starting adrenal cortex? I started Thorne's last week and am up 3 lbs. I've already gained 20lbs since getting sick and am desperate not to gain more. I don't know if...
  5. K

Cowden Lyme Protocol

I'm pretty new to all this but saw this thread after searching Banderol. Since I am super sensitive and reactive to everything, I started Banderol at 1/8th of a drop and can def feel it (increased brain fog, eye fuzziness, etc). At this rate how often to increase? Or only increase when the...
  6. K

Increased symptoms after starting Byron White Formula?

Hi everyone, I am new here and was wondering if anyone could help. My ND started me on Byron White Formulas A-EB/H6 last week and I am currently at 2 drops twice a day, however for the past two days I have much increased joint pain. Usually my joint pain comes and goes and only one area at a...