• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Dreambirdie

In Memory of Tink Bastian

Thank you, Ema.
  2. Dreambirdie

In Memory of Tink Bastian

Does anyone here know how old Tink was when she died?
  3. Dreambirdie

Lomatium (anti-viral)

Thanks @Gingergrrl I have not had any issues with rashes. It is very strong though, but not sure how effective in the long run. Anyone else here tried it...?
  4. Dreambirdie

Lomatium (anti-viral)

Has anyone here tried lomatium? It a strong anti-vial herb.
  5. Dreambirdie

Needed: a very low dose HB12

Yes, I know, but I was hoping to find a low dose....
  6. Dreambirdie

Needed: a very low dose HB12

I have been using an HB12 made by Pharmax, which is only 10 mcg/drop, so very easy for me to dose the little bit I need. UN-fortunately they are currently out of stock. I want to keep up with my daily dose and have searching for something similar. Is there another company that makes a really...
  7. Dreambirdie

This group needs a new administrator

Hello. I just checked this group after not being here for ages and saw the long list of people who had requested to join. Sorry I have not responded until now to all of you! Since I am not on PR very much these days I am hoping someone else wants to be the administrator or at least to share in...
  8. Dreambirdie

'O', the Oprah magazine, publishes positive CFS article

Someone I know on FB posted that Ann Cavanaugh Kramer spoke with the author of the article in O Magazine. She said the best way to show our appreciation and hopefully get good follow-up articles, after buying the issue, is to email to the following: Youropinions@hearst.com...
  9. Dreambirdie

Yes, exactly. I think seeing Whitney's photo (in that last article about him) should really drive home the point about how debilitating (and deadly!) this illness can be. I liked some of Oprah's shows in the past, (I don't have cable and have not seen anything in recent years on OWN), but I...
  10. Dreambirdie

IT's about time, Oprah! (and it only took 3 decades) :rolleyes:
  11. Dreambirdie

Karina Hansen - URGENT Please sign this letter to the Danish PM (deadline 29th Oct)

All the way at the very bottom of the page there is a white box to leave a comment. Go to the thing that says Comment As: and scroll to the option that says Anonymous. Write your name and country there, then click on Publish.
  12. Dreambirdie

Karina Hansen - URGENT Please sign this letter to the Danish PM (deadline 29th Oct)

Hey Leela, I just posted the same thing! But you got the date correct on your link... whoops, not me.
  13. Dreambirdie

URGENT: please sign letter to the Danish PM for Karina Hansen by 10/29/15

URGENT: Michael Evison has written this letter to the Danish Prime Minister pleading for the release of Karina Hanson back into the care of her parents. There is a court case coming up soon, and it is possible that with multiple signatures from around the world, that we could influence the...
  14. Dreambirdie

Please send birthday cards to Karina Hansen

Just bumping this up as a reminder. Karina's birthday is November 7th, the address is in the first post. Karina's mother recently forced herself in to visit Karina for 30 seconds, and saw that Karina is in very bad shape, brain damaged from the psych treatments. Very bad news! Please send her...
  15. Dreambirdie

Bumping this up. Please send cards. Thank you.
  16. Dreambirdie

I am too ill to offer much info now. If you google you will find more. These are older stories, but they give the basic facts. http://www.diagnosticrights.org/1491-2/karina-hansens-painful-fight-for-justice/ http://valerieeliotsmith.com/2014/07/01/karina-hansen-prisoner-of-denmark/...
  17. Dreambirdie

@Keela Too @Cheshire @xrunner @Countrygirl @chipmunk1 @JoanDublin @Snowdrop @Little Bluestem @Soundthealarm21 @Sidereal @Min @NK17 @Valentijn @Apple @Ren Thanks for sending a card last year, and please consider doing it again.
  18. Dreambirdie

@leela or anyone else who is up to the task: If you could please babysit this thread for me and bump it up regularly, I would really appreciate it. I am too ill right now to do it myself. thanks!
  19. Dreambirdie

November 7th 2015 is Karina Hansen's birthday, her third birthday as a hostage of the psychiatrist Per FInk and the Danish state. We encourage everyone who is able to please send her a birthday card. And also, if you can, please send a note of support to her parents... at the addresses below...
  20. Dreambirdie

Get rid of B12 build-up in liver

@Luca_Toni The toxicity symptoms you feel could be due to an improvement in methylation caused by the HB12. Many people who are unwell due to partial blocks in methylation will begin to dump heavy metals and other toxins out of their cells when methylation begins to improve. The best way to...
  21. Dreambirdie

Heart palpitations.... Is there anything that helps??

@alice111 It all depends on the cause. I have a very sensitive pulse and get various types of palpitations for different reasons. A food allergy can cause my heart to beat uncomfortably faster. In that case I will take charcoal tablets to absorb the allergens. If I am toxic from a chemical...
  22. Dreambirdie

Bill Walsh Finally Explains Over-Methylation In A Way I Can Understand

Thanks @ahmo That will keep me busy for a while!
  23. Dreambirdie

Bill Walsh Finally Explains Over-Methylation In A Way I Can Understand

Hello @ahmo 2 questions... What are you using specifically to "feed" the mitochondria? Do you mean like the Wahl's diet? And what does "avoiding peroxynitrite with antioxidants" mean? Can you spell that out for me, please. thnx
  24. Dreambirdie

Unfolded Protein Response and A Possible Treatment for CFS

@mariovitali Thanks for your response. Here are a few questions related to the below. What does ER stand for in this context? What does TUDCA stand for? And are there specific SNPs that are indicated for these issues?
  25. Dreambirdie

I know that Source Naturals makes a coenzymated B2 that is sublingual 25 mg.
  26. Dreambirdie

Not wanting to read all 37 pages of this thread... :aghhh::):). I'm just wondering if you could summarize why Biotin, B2, magnesium and zinc are the chosen supplements in this regimen...? and are these 4 supps the ONLY ones on the to-do list? Thanks in advance for your response.
  27. Dreambirdie

BBC TV interview

Great job @Graham Thanks for your effort and energy! :thumbsup::hug:
  28. Dreambirdie

Pharama -Gaba and high doses of Niacin for Kolonopin Withdrawl?

One thing I have learned is to pay attention to what works FOR YOU, before you jump into high dosing anything. When your brain is scrambled eggs on sh-t toast, as it was for me during my Ativan fiasco, it is always best to check out what works FOR YOU before you pump up the jam into mega-dosing...
  29. Dreambirdie

Pharama -Gaba and high doses of Niacin for Kolonopin Withdrawl?

@bigmit I wrote up a bunch of things I did to get thru an Ativan withdrawal last summer. It's all on this thread: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/how-lorazepam-destroyed-my-health-and-sanity-for-4-1-2-weeks.31972/ I hope you find it helpful. Hang in there! It's one hell of a...