• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Cordyceps - broad spectrum eliminated my joint and body pain

2 good days in a row in one week is nice... But rebounding back to not so good sounds like how it works for me w/lots of things. 1 day good can cost me the next. It’s made me hyperaware to balance & rebound factors. Now, if I feel good or ‘normal,’ I generally break 1-5 days or more after...
  2. K

I am just trying it and curious to the experiences being shared here, hoping that others have dug or discovered more. I need to retest cortisol. It’s been awhile, but many things affect it (my thyroid meds were spiking it at one time, even when split dosing). Even cortex supps can bug me...
  3. K

I realize this is a rather old post but I have been taking Cordyceps per coaching protocols from a Dr. Lam coach since early April. Only every other day though. It has changed my fatigue experiences quite notably so I’ve been taking notes cautiously observing changes and waiting. At one point it...
  4. K

Sterling Hill Consult

Have you been on her page or her FB group... lots of good info there, as well as her website (MTHFRSupport). I follow some more advanced chronic illness communities whom have referenced her and she comes up in a variety of other groups I've followed over recent years. I do find a lot of what...
  5. K

How much CoQ10 do you take?

I'm new to commenting here, but when you say Dr. K, is there a resource or reference website you recommend that I can dig into for more info on the things you speak of in regard to mitochondria? I'm needing to explore my experience with acetyl l carnitine. I'm loving what it does for me, but...