• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

GcMAF Poll

hi , what dompeople use GcMAF/ Goleic or MAFactive/ GcMAF Creams, and under the second subset, MAFactive Original or Frankincense Enriched Cream thanks for input!☺
  2. J

GcMAF Poll

thanks Sushi. in the end what were the list of reputable injectables companies. am going to see if shipping to Thailnd or Singapore can be done Thx
  3. J

GcMAF Poll

hi are people still using GcMAF. seems its gone quiet on PR. anyone still getting results? is there a protocol? reputable sources? thanks Justin
  4. J

New, Inexpensive CBS Ammonia Fix

i have the +/+ cbs A360A and -/- CBS C699T. Do i have an ammonia sulfite problem that i need to fix?. read in some places ti the lower level problem. I tried Starting up on freddds B12 but it lasted 2 days and then read on yasko i need to fix CBS first. Any ideas?. Happy thanksgiving for americans
  5. J

Can Overtraining Syndrome cause ME/CFS?

Absolutely yes. My first cfs was caused by heavy overtraining and then a massive set of hack squats at 550lb.i got cfs for a year and recovered. 4nyears laters I did the same heavy training and a same set of squats.never recovered
  6. J

Active B12 Protocol Basics

wow.gonna check out the transdermal product. Sounds very interesting. thanks for the advice
  7. J

Active B12 Protocol Basics

HI I am a oldie from the old CFS_Yasko group and a newbie on this group. Had CFS for 21 years and tried everything from Enlander to Salvato, Yasko to HGH, Filling s removed, mercury detox, Th1 Th2, Stanfrod anti virals, Antibiotics etc etc I have periods of functioning but have have a bad...