• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

CFS Doctors Northern Ireland

The private appointment i had was really a lot of use he's just going to test for bowel inflammation and a test for mar fans syndrome to rule it out. I will try a few more of the others suggested and see what information they can give me of were i can go to see them etc
  2. R

Has anyone tried The Optimum Health Clinic - if so, what did you think?

Yes i attended them this year, i found the physiology bit good, and has helped me with sleeping, anxiety, and stress. The nutrition has been reasonably, but i do not count it value for money at all, and they get you to buy a lot of supplements that i find hard to take. The cost is the big factor...
  3. R

Thanks for the information, i am attending a private doctor to see if he can refer me somewhere, but if not view read a lot about Kenny and am thinking about visiting him
  4. R

Hi my names Robert and i am new to the forum, I'm from Northern Ireland and have been suffering slightly from CFS for 10 years but the past 2 years have become much worse, i am able to hold onto my job but it is a real strain but i don't want to give it up. I was wondering if anyone on here...