• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

@Hip Hi Hip, I received my order from iHerb and will take the supplements flaxseed oil, NAG and choline as mentioned in your post. They made a mistake though and instead of turmeric they sent me L-Tyrosine...Do you think taking L-Tyrosine in combination with the other supplements would be...
  2. J

wonder if it's something that taking the DHEA supplement would fix by lowering cortisol production...too much cortisol in the body is known to induce anxiety. Or maybe taking a glucose supplement? Do you have any suggestion on how to fix this?
  3. J

I've noticed that after a meal my anxiety decreases significantly...I also don't seem to have any anxiety late at night, not sure why that is. Do you have any idea?
  4. J

@Hip Can you tell me how much flaxseed oil to take in mg if I buy it in softgel caps? I order it from the EU so to lower shipping costs I won't order the flaxseed oil in its liquid form...thanks in advance, you're a legend :)
  5. J

Non-Standard Anti-Anxiety Treatment

@Hip I just noticed that you recommend Zyrtec in your other thread. I actually started taking Zyrtec 10mg this summer because of my allergies and indeed I noticed that it reduced my anxiety overall. I just kept taking it until today. You're absolutely right about that. The only negative thing...
  6. J

@Hip Thanks for the new suggestion I'll try it out too, great to have someone with your expertise to talk to!
  7. J

Yes I'm looking for anti-anxiety treatment, especially social anxiety... Sometimes in social situations I get cramps all over my body. My face muscles also contract etc. making it difficult to even talk and I get the fight or flight thoughts. It's all a building up into a panic attack unless I...
  8. J

@Hip, Hi can you tell me if you mean 1000mg or 3000mg per day of propolis? Today I ordered some of the supplements you recommend and will try it out. I also ordered some DHEA to take 50mg per day in case I have adrenal exhaustion, hopefully it will work!