• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Klonopin

I understand that this pill is very addictive and if you want to cut back on it, you need to discuss this with your Doctor. You can read up on it and it says that you can get seizures and other things when you stop it all at once. Talk to your doctor or your pharmacist to find out what is the...
  2. K

lyrica

I was on Neurontin with heavy doses to attempt a better management of my pain from nerve damage. I was given Lyrica because it carries FAR less side effects, is more effective in pain management and requires less dosage. It's still a Gabapentoid, but synthesized better and as it's still a...
  3. K

Neurontin

I took neurontin for 3 days. It gave me a rapid heart beat and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I quit taking it. So, my answer would be yes.