• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Unfolded Protein Response and A Possible Treatment for CFS

i can eat meat and fish. i can't eat meat from one comapny in my country cause it make me the same rash on hands the same as the calcium from bones form cattle, i did some gogeling and the calcium supp and the meat cattle source are both from australia. the catle imprted alive and is slaughter...
  2. N

what i eat: low starch fruits(acording to some sites.hope it's right) : apple, ripe peach, ripe Plum, melon,watermelon. beef meat and fat, canned sardines(my only option) if it contain olive oil the sardines are whased to remove it. that is all i eat. so there are no starches,grains,nuts,dairy...
  3. N

sorry,i didn't had any DNA test. i think i have it (ankylosing spondylitis), because of the way my back feels and the absent of motions/posters/flexability ranges. it get much better while on the diet+b12. only b12 and it dosen't work, i have to eat accordingly. the diet thing is for the...
  4. N

@mariovitali thank for the reply. no offence, but i am doing my own things at the moment which are working so i don't want to change anything drastically . they are for other problems which i figured involve gut/biome/fungas and all that( i think those made my skin problems from the...
  5. N

helow. i post under the user name modeaa in this forum, http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/295030-repairing-the-long-term-damage-from-accutane/page-350. my english wont be the best here. i was thinking the next: foxo gene is upregulated during accutane...
  6. N

Accutane, Methylation Block and Glycine N-Methyltransferase

A summary of my two recent messeges(but more detels in them), so if someone will read this he could ''digest'' what i mean more easily and answer. so far this is what i was able to grasp about this: Glycine N-Methyltransferase enzyme becoming hyperactive from accutane. NORMALLY folate can...
  7. N

This is also from rich about the accutane causing GNMT hyperactivation (result depleted SAMe and folate for sure from what i know til now) http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/accutane-methylation-block-and-glycine-n-methyltransferase.26042/ ''If the mechanism I discussed is going...
  8. N

Hello,i know this is an old thread but i have some qustions. i hope it will be seen, i am new to this site. Have to note that i am not an english speaker. My b12 level measured 2 1/2 years ago at 123 pmol/L received crappy suplingual tablets that each contain 1 mg ciano and 400 mcg folic acid...