• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. aquaster

magnesium bad reactions

this is exactly what happens to me with each type of mag except I can't tolerate even 200 mg (of anything but citrate.
  2. aquaster

Dr. Rind's latest revelations about "adrenal fatigue"

Wow, that's so great that Bravo helped you and I'm sorry that you weren't able to continue on it. Perhaps it's less expensive now?? I'm curious how long it took you to get established on Bravo? I've been taking the suppositories for about 3 months. Thanks! <3 Emily
  3. aquaster

I am a patient of Dr. Rind's. From my experience of having "adrenal fatigue" (low cortisol all day, i'm a flatliner), for like at least 6 or 7 years now...No, it doesn't get cured from sleeping a lot, taking glandulars, salt, vitamin C, no caffeine, clean diet with lots of veggies, protein, and...
  4. aquaster

Comment by 'aquaster' in 'Reaction to Lumbrokinase (bio-film buster)'

Yes, I now take it at night. It makes me sleepy so it's okay.
  5. aquaster

Biocidin, has anyone used it?

I know this is an old post, but I am trying biocidin now. Did you ever use it?
  6. aquaster

Comment by 'aquaster' in 'Reaction to Lumbrokinase (bio-film buster)'

I am taking Allergy Research Group 40 mg and I have a very consistent bad reaction to it (irritability, sadness, fatigue). It's very pronounced. I am taking it at night now though so I can sleep through most of the side effects and work up to a higher doseage.
  7. aquaster

Reaction to Lumbrokinase (bio-film buster)

I am on a protocol to get rid of several parasites (bacteria) that I have. I am taking several natural anti-microbials prescribed to me by my pracitioner. Yesterday I added Lumbrokinase to target bio-film and today I feel HORRIBLE. Brain fog, horrible depression, just unpleasantness. Anyone...
  8. aquaster

Appreciate any advice on my GI effects and CSA test results

Hi! I know this post is over 2 years old but it was very interesting to me since I had the same CSA done with Yasko commenting, and also had Pseudomonas (although the bug is in a different category on my test (Dysbiotic instead of Commensal). I was just curious if you had ever treated it and...
  9. aquaster

Comment by 'aquaster' in 'Has anyone dealt with any of these Parasites?'

https://www.labtestingdirect.com/test-kits/item/?pid=625 Yes, they are all overgrown, +4s for all of them.
  10. aquaster

aquaster

I have something-like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I want to feel better.
  11. aquaster

Has anyone dealt with any of these Parasites?

Bacteroides fragilis E coli Enterococcus spp. Clostridium spp. Alpha hemolytic strep Citrobacter freundii complex Gamma hemolytic complex Pseudomonas aeruginosa A recent stool test revealed too-high levels of all of these. My practitioner is Yasko-trained and is starting me on several herbs...
  12. aquaster

Yep, Dr. Rind is my doc and I also have AF. I have spent the last year with him trying to find the "root cause" of my AF (mold? Lyme? heavy metals?). Nothing has helped and I'm as low energy as ever.
  13. aquaster

Adrenal Fatigue treatment. Incorrect?

Hello! I'm so happy to hear that your adrenal fatigue improved! I have tried different things for my AF (I have significantly low cortisol all day) but nothing had really helped. I took HC for a while but had side effects. Weaning off was a nightmare and I don't want to go on again but I'm...