• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

List lili85: Increasingly ill for 5-6 years, positive for XMRV & MLV related virus. KDM, Nov 2010. VDR: FOK high responder, BSM moderate or low responder (Redlab). Good effects so far (9 weeks into the treatment).
  2. L

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi everyone, I have an appointment with KDM in Stavanger, Norway, this Friday, where he will give me the first injection of GcMaf. I will also start to take Nexavir injections, and continue to take many of the same supplements, probiotics and vitamins that I have been taking since the spring...
  3. L

Moving to the US to study

Hi ixchelkali, Thank you for that link! I've had a look and compared the two, and it def seems like Boulder would be the best place for me. Does anyone in here know anything about mold in the two places? I read somewhere that there is very little mold in CO because it's so dry there, is that...
  4. L

Hi Andrew, Sasha and Susan, Thank you for the replies! I have been looking at the weather websites, but it's sometimes hard to know i.e. how bitter the cold is just by looking at the different temperatures. But you are absolutely confirming my suspicions (about Chicago). I lived a year in...
  5. L

Hello everyone! I am 25 year old Norwegian girl who's been suffering from ME for the last 5 years. For the past year I have been treated by a great doctor who was cooperating with Kenny de Meirleir before, and now with the WPI, and my health has improved a lot! I am still not 100%, but I am...
  6. L

Does De Meirleir have concerns about the xmrv serology test?

I haven't fully read the thread, but I just wanted to let you know what KDM told me about the serology testing last week when I had an appointment with him in Norway. I don't remember word by word what he said, but it was something along the lines that he doesn't think the serology testing is...